Unknown train tags

Information railroad operations on our server.

Moderator: Moderator

Cappen Boidseye
Carman

Unknown train tags

Post by Cappen Boidseye »

Just thought I would add a new topic where people can posts tags which are not listed in the common train list.
Cappen Boidseye
Carman

Re: Unknown train tags

Just to kick the list off, I have taken control of a UP train at SACO, it is tagged AOASP and from another list on the Depot it is supposed to go to somewhere in TX (Texas?). So for Run 8 and as a Brit who doesn't really know how the Run 8 network plugs into America, where do I point it? down to LA? Needles/Seligman?
It would be nice to know.
Cappen Boidseye
Carman

Cappen Boidseye wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:08 pm Just to kick the list off, I have taken control of a UP train at SACO, it is tagged AOASP and from another list on the Depot it is supposed to go to somewhere in TX (Texas?). So for Run 8 and as a Brit who doesn't really know how the Run 8 network plugs into America, where do I point it? down to LA? Needles/Seligman?
It would be nice to know.
I have an answer, apparently this one goes down the Yermo sub to Texas.
fastflame
Hostler

Post by fastflame »

Would it be the Yermo sub, which seems to head up to Las Vegas and Denver, or would it be the Yuma sub, which seems to head due east toward New Mexico and then Texas? Yuma is due east out of West Colton.
David
Highball Staff

Post by David »

AOASP - Oakland, CA - Spring, TX. It goes down the Mojave Sub then exits the world going towards Yuma on the other side of Colton Crossing. The below link should help with routing instructions.
Train Routing Guide
David
Highball Run8 Staff Member
Instrument Rated Commercial Pilot
Train Enthusiast

Computer Specs:
Intel Core i7 9700K Coffee Lake 3.6 Ghz| Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 64 Bit