BRASIL

This is where you will find all the information about getting up and running with us!

Moderator: Moderator

odairmungo
Trainee

BRASIL

Post by odairmungo »

Olá amigos, sou do Brasil, gostaria de receber orientações de como jogar Run8 com outros ferroviários (jogadores)

Hello friends , I'm from Brazil , I would like to receive guidance on how to play Run8 with other rail ( players) Google Translator
David
Highball Staff

Re: BRASIL

Post by David »

Welcome to Highball,

Your first step for getting started is to make sure your simulator is registered. So what you do is load up the sim and spawn in on any route. Once the sim loads press F1. A box will pop up on the screen. Click on the other tab and in the box at the bottom enter your transaction ID which is found in your receipt from your purchase.

Next click on the client tab and enter in the name of the server the ip and the port. For highball that would be Name: Highball Run 8 IP:server.highballrun8.com Port: 15196 once this is done click join session.

Once in the server you can select a train and start running. Let me know if you have more questions.
David
Highball Run8 Staff Member
Instrument Rated Commercial Pilot
Train Enthusiast

Computer Specs:
Intel Core i7 9700K Coffee Lake 3.6 Ghz| Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 64 Bit