The Extra Board

General discussion about Highball Run8

Moderator: Moderator

Redracer
Trainee

The Extra Board

Post by Redracer »

I've been looking around trying to find the description of what the new Extra Board is all about and have yet to find anything spelling out exactly or even vaugley what it entails. Can someone point me to something that explains what it will be? Thanks!
Redracer
Trainee

Re: The Extra Board

Post by Redracer »

Guess it's either a big secret, or nobody really knows! Hmmmmm!
Jamestonic
Trainee

Post by Jamestonic »

The Extras Board is for the South East Maps aka A-Line and Waycross where operations will be more in line with Realistic operations. Feel free to Jump on Teamspeak and learn more or continue to ask here, your choice. Have a great day.
David
Highball Staff

Post by David »

We really don't have anything written down. But I'll put it in a nutshell. The Extra Board is going to be a prototypical server operated by highball. It will have similarities to other prototypical servers currently offered by the community but will have a few other features that the current offerings do not. Of course I have to keep those under wraps.
David
Highball Run8 Staff Member
Instrument Rated Commercial Pilot
Train Enthusiast

Computer Specs:
Intel Core i7 9700K Coffee Lake 3.6 Ghz| Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 64 Bit
Redracer
Trainee

Post by Redracer »

Curious as to why the road trains in the listing on the OC have all been showing a status of "Departed AI" lately. I thought that was not allowed?
Thx!