Industries

Discussion of Run 8 Version 2 and unofficial Run 8 Support

Moderator: Moderator

fastflame
Hostler

Industries

Post by fastflame »

Does anyone have a master list of the industries identifying the car type(s) they use and if they receive them empty or full? In single player mode, the spawner often creates trains without destination tags. Would be nice to insert those with at least some degree of accuracy. I know you can pull up this info in the spawner tab, but its a slow process.
David
Highball Staff

Re: Industries

Post by David »

If you open up the industry config it should show you that information. Also you can export it as a csv file and open it in spreadsheet program.
David
Highball Run8 Staff Member
Instrument Rated Commercial Pilot
Train Enthusiast

Computer Specs:
Intel Core i7 9700K Coffee Lake 3.6 Ghz| Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 64 Bit
oleg84m
Trainee

Post by oleg84m »

David wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:49 am If you open up the industry config it should show you that information. Also you can export it as a csv file and open it in spreadsheet program.
Hello. I'm new. In multiplayer, I'm in the industry (tagMON-Monolith). Tell me please, explain where you need to carry full cars and where you need to carry empty cars? Which station should I take full cars to and which station should I take empty cars to? Image Image
David
Highball Staff

Post by David »

The LOP53 returns to Mojave to be picked up by a West Colton train.
David
Highball Run8 Staff Member
Instrument Rated Commercial Pilot
Train Enthusiast

Computer Specs:
Intel Core i7 9700K Coffee Lake 3.6 Ghz| Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 64 Bit