[SOLVED] Main game Menu

You can place your support questions here, and we will do our best to help you out! If we can't we will find someone who will.

Moderator: Moderator

SteveAus
Trainee

[SOLVED] Main game Menu

Post by SteveAus »

i did send a email to hiball.. Just thought I would see if I could get help here here.

I just bought and installed Run8v3. Started game/ loaded a scenario hit F1 and I did not get the game main option/ graphics / worlds/ ect/ licencing menu. I got the loading menu for saved games worlds and scenarios. So I can not put my transaction ID in the licencing area as it does not exist in my ver of the game.
Has any one else encountered this issue?
Added two pics one is from Run8v2 showing F1 correctly opening the game menu. The first pic is from Run8v3.
So at this point I'm not able to play the game due to an incorrect menu displaying and no way to open up the main game menu.
any advice would be greatly accepted.
Attachments
Screenshot run8v3 F! key menu.png
Screenshot run8v2 menu.png
Last edited by SteveAus on Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
David
Highball Staff

Re: Main game Menu

Post by David »

The F1 menu is only for spawning saved trains and worlds. You’ll have to hover your mouse over the upper left side of the screen where you will see a license menu. See the attached screenshot.
license_menu.png
Also, I would highly recommend reviewing the V3 Important Changes.pdf in your UserGuide folder of your Run8 Directory there are some good explanations of some of the new features found in V3.
David
Highball Run8 Staff Member
Instrument Rated Commercial Pilot
Train Enthusiast

Computer Specs:
Intel Core i7 9700K Coffee Lake 3.6 Ghz| Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 64 Bit
SteveAus
Trainee

Re: Main game Menu

Post by SteveAus »

Thanks I found out that info after watching a video.
however the info that opened after install for licencing then is incorrect.