Switching between CABs and moving the tracking camera forth and back?

General discussion about Highball Run8

Moderator: Moderator

Agathos_Deimon
Trainee

Switching between CABs and moving the tracking camera forth and back?

Post by Agathos_Deimon »

Hi all,

how can i switch between the CABs in my train and or enter any cab of an engine that is currently not the lead controlling unit.

Also is there a way to move the outside tracking camera back and forth along the train. When hitting "4" usually the lead unit is in focus, can i move that than somehow to focus engine #2 and so forth?

Regards
David
Highball Staff

Re: Switching between CABs and moving the tracking camera forth and back?

Post by David »

Agathos_Deimon wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:01 pm How can i switch between the CABs in my train and or enter any cab of an engine that is currently not the lead controlling unit.
Walk up to the steps and press "F11", you may also press "E"
Agathos_Deimon wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:01 pm Also is there a way to move the outside tracking camera back and forth along the train. When hitting "4" usually the lead unit is in focus, can i move that than somehow to focus engine #2 and so forth?
You can move the camera by pressing W or S to move the camera back. A and S will rotate the camera around and Q and E will change the pan angle
David
Highball Run8 Staff Member
Instrument Rated Commercial Pilot
Train Enthusiast

Computer Specs:
Intel Core i7 9700K Coffee Lake 3.6 Ghz| Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 64 Bit