[SOLVED] TeamSpeak on Multiplayer Server

You can place your support questions here, and we will do our best to help you out! If we can't we will find someone who will.

Moderator: Moderator

JimBF
Trainee

[SOLVED] TeamSpeak on Multiplayer Server

Post by JimBF »

I am new to TeamSpeak, so this may be a pretty basic issue. I can successfully log into the ts server and I am placed into the Lobby. If I try to move to any of the channels I always get an error message that reads ; " insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_join_power)"

As I am a resident of the US East Coast and tend to be online in the morning, I am unable to contact any experienced staff members. I do see other users enter and exit from the Lobby. What am I missing?
David
Highball Staff

Re: TeamSpeak on Multiplayer Server

Post by David »

We were able to assign you the registered user permissions, you should have full access to all the channels now.
David
Highball Run8 Staff Member
Instrument Rated Commercial Pilot
Train Enthusiast

Computer Specs:
Intel Core i7 9700K Coffee Lake 3.6 Ghz| Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 64 Bit
Paulinski
Carman

Re: [SOLVED] TeamSpeak on Multiplayer Server

Post by Paulinski »

Hello

I'm having the same issue as the OP.

Cheers

Paul
David
Highball Staff

Post by David »

You should be set Paul, I added you to the registered member group you should be able to move about the TeamSpeak now
David
Highball Run8 Staff Member
Instrument Rated Commercial Pilot
Train Enthusiast

Computer Specs:
Intel Core i7 9700K Coffee Lake 3.6 Ghz| Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 64 Bit
Paulinski
Carman

Post by Paulinski »

Thanks David, much appreciated.
jags643
Trainee

Post by jags643 »

David wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:41 am You should be set Paul, I added you to the registered member group you should be able to move about the TeamSpeak now
Hey David, im also having this issue. i have joined Highball Run8 and everything works server wise. just cannot connect to different channels.
andrew.elliott
Carman

Post by andrew.elliott »

Evening, I too am having issue switching to other channels in TeamSpeak. Hank Kerchief is the name.
AlexR47x
Trainee

Post by AlexR47x »

Good evening everyone,

Newish to Run8 and am finding the same problem as everyone above me in this forum post. Just tried to switch to any of the channels on the CSX Southeast server with no luck. Username is AlexR47x.

Thanks!