Have questions before get into Multiplayer

Moderator: Moderator

imcanadian
Trainee

Have questions before get into Multiplayer

Post by imcanadian »

As you know that I have introduced myself to this forum few days ago. Now I want to ask some questions about how to access to your server? As I see on your site that you TeamSpeak 3 Connection and V2 Server Connection. Now I already installed TeamSpeak 3 on my desktop but not connect yet. I was not sure what to do because I don't know if you prefer to use TeamSpeak 3 or V2 Server. Also I would like to get a ride with someone here for few sessions because I have no idea what to do with multiplayer. Also I have to use text messages on TeamSpeak 3 because I am hearing impaired.

Look forward to have more information about this.

John
David
Highball Staff

Re: Have questions before get into Multiplayer

Post by David »

Teamspeak 3 is our voice communication software that we use when communicating with other people over voice. The train simulator it self does not have a voice communication system. However if you are just texting it might be easier for you to just use the in game text chat feature as it is easier to reference while in the game.

As for the ride, we can arrange that no problem
David
Highball Run8 Staff Member
Instrument Rated Commercial Pilot
Train Enthusiast

Computer Specs:
Intel Core i7 9700K Coffee Lake 3.6 Ghz| Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 64 Bit
imcanadian
Trainee

Post by imcanadian »

Robert -- Thank you for your reply and now I am not sure what next with TeamSpeak 3 and Highball Server? Do I have to put TeamSpeak 3 with your connection -- ts.highballrun8.com:9248 and 3 different server connections information. Which one you prefer me to use? Then I will let you when I need a ride in advance.

Thank you again,

John
David
Highball Staff

Post by David »

Teamspeak is only for voice communication. If you want to connect to the gameserver you can use one of the IP's us1.highballrun8.com and the port to enter one of your server.

Port 15197 - West Coast
Port 15200 - Southeast
Port 15190 - Northeast
David
Highball Run8 Staff Member
Instrument Rated Commercial Pilot
Train Enthusiast

Computer Specs:
Intel Core i7 9700K Coffee Lake 3.6 Ghz| Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 64 Bit