Pittsburgh Line

Information railroad operations on our server.

Moderator: Moderator

andrew.elliott
Carman

Pittsburgh Line

Post by andrew.elliott »

I have been working the Hollidaysburg Yard on the Pittsburgh Line. I am putting together a consist of cars to go up to the Rose Yard. If anyone sees any cars tagged with HI10, either sitting in a yard or part of a Road Train, please snag them and drop them in Rose Yard. I will want to bring them back down on my return trip to Hollidaysburg.
Much Appreciated.
andrew.elliott
Carman

Re: Pittsburgh Line

Post by andrew.elliott »

We are getting a lot of backed up lines on this server. Is there a reason that Otto is not used on this server?
David
Highball Staff

Post by David »

We chose not to enable OTTO becasuse he routes trains past yards when they should not be routed into the yard.
David
Highball Run8 Staff Member
Instrument Rated Commercial Pilot
Train Enthusiast

Computer Specs:
Intel Core i7 9700K Coffee Lake 3.6 Ghz| Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 64 Bit
andrew.elliott
Carman

Post by andrew.elliott »

10G and 18N both ready to leave Rose Yard heading off map eastbound.
rossholly
Trainee

Post by rossholly »

Good evening! I just logged into the new minty fresh PITL server and see a lot of equipment staged around the region. Is there a jobs forum or status forum associate with the server so one can jump in and do some work without treading on someone else's ops? I have been doing a lot of work on the Albany Division Run8 Server but that appears to have crashed and burned. On that front, Is MoSel still active here or is there a rotation schedule. I was acting as YM at Selkirk and kept things busy.

Thanks!